CCPA Privacy Rights
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of Personal Information; the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; the business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information; the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information; and the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information about you that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Request Correction. You have the right to request correction of inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Right to Request to Opt Out of Sale or Sharing. You have the right to request to opt out of the selling or sharing of your Personal Information. You may opt of the sale and/or sharing of your Personal Information through the use of an opt-out preference signal, or by clicking our Do Not Sell or Share my Personal Information Link. CSI does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a California resident, you have the right to opt out of our consumer database. To exercise this opt-out right, whether you have an account or not, please submit a request via Compliance@CSI.com. You may also submit an opt-out request to us using the submission methods described in the Exercising Privacy Rights Section, below.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment from us for exercising your rights under the CCPA.